Hi, everyone! Since discontinuing our [Terra]cotta Paste household cleaning products, I’ve decided to share the recipes with you!
This recipe is for our “Crisp & Clean” Multipurpose Cleaning Spray.
• 1 cup Distilled White Vinegar
• 1 cup Filtered Water
• 25 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
• 15 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 15 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
Combine all ingredients in a 16 oz glass or plastic bottle with a trigger sprayer. If using plastic, be sure to add the essential oils last so that they don’t etch the plastic and release unwanted toxins into your product.
This cleaner can be used on just about everything with the exception of granite and marble. Vinegar should not be used on these surfaces as they can cause etching with prolonged use.
• Mirrors & Glass - Doesn’t leave streaks! Just be sure to wipe until all liquid has evaporated.
• Bathroom Surfaces - Eliminates odors on and around the toilet. Perfect, simple cleaner for sinks and faucets. White vinegar really makes stainless still faucets shine! Cleans and disinfects cabinets and knobs.
• Kitchen Surfaces - Disinfects countertops and leaves a fresh, citrusy scent! Makes stainless still sinks, faucets and appliances shine! Cleans and disinfects cupboards and knobs.
• Fruits & Veggies - White vinegar has been proven to be more effective than soap at removing pesticides. Perfect for difficult to clean berries!
• Yoga Mats - Removes dirt and oil and leaves a refreshing scent!
Let me know in the comments if you find any other great uses!