Hi, everyone! Since discontinuing our [Terra]cotta Paste household cleaners, I've decided to share the recipes with you!
This recipe is for "The Fungus Amongus - Mold & Mildew Cleaner".
• 1 cup Distilled White Vinegar
• 1 cup Filtered Water
• 1 teaspoon (100 drops) Tea Tree Essential Oil
Combine all ingredients in a 16 oz glass or plastic bottle with a trigger sprayer. If using plastic, be sure to add the tea tree oil last so that it does not etch the plastic and release unwanted toxins into your product.
This cleaner is great for any moist environment that is prone to the growth of mold and mildew.
• Bathroom Surfaces - Disinfects and eliminates odors on and around the toilet. Shines stainless steel faucets and prevents mold from forming around the faucet.
• Kitchen Surfaces - Shines stainless steel sinks and faucets and prevents mold from forming around the faucet and backsplash.
• Basements - Walls, floor, ceiling, you name it!
• Garden - Can be used on seedling soil and other indoor plants to keep prevent and kill bacterial growth that can cause damping off. Also disinfects pots before planting.
Let me know in the comments if you find any other great uses!