Hi, everyone! Since discontinuing our [Terra]cotta Paste household cleaning products, I've decided to share them with you!
This is the recipe for our "Duck Soup - Surface Spray".
• 2 cups Filtered Water
• 2 teaspoons Borax
• 1/4 teaspoon Liquid Castile Soap
• 10 drops Lavender Essential Oil
• 10 drops Grapefruit Essential Oil
• 10 drops Sweet Orange Essential Oil
• 3 drops Tea Tree Oil
Combine all ingredients in a 16 oz glass or plastic bottle with a trigger sprayer. If using plastic, be sure to add the essential oils last so that they don’t etch the plastic and release unwanted toxins into your product.
Similarly to the Multipurpose Cleaner, this spray can be used just about anywhere. The exception is glass and mirrors as it will leave streaks. However, this one can be used on granite and marble.
• Bathroom Surfaces - Disinfects and cleans soap scum and grime on just about every surface in the bathroom. Great for tubs, tile, sinks and toilets.
• Kitchen Surfaces - Awesome for cleaning up messy & dirty countertops and cupboard faces.
• Carpet Stains - A customer once told me she spilled red wine on her carpet. After trying everything else she had without avail, she tried "Duck Soup" and it removed the wine completely!
Let me know in the comments if you find any other great uses!